We are reopening, welcome back.
Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak we have been closed since March 23rd.
With the recent government guidance, we are hopeful to be safely reopening on Wednesday 15th of July.
If you have any queries or questions before then or would like to be added to the waiting list for an appointment, then please email your name and phone number to the below:
We look forward to seeing you again.
The ‘new normal for now‘ will be as follows;
- All tools and workstations will be sterilised after each use.
- There will be no tea, coffee or magazines available.
- WIFI code is available if required.
- All clients must attend appointments alone.
- We ask that you bring your own mask. If you don’t have a mask, then we can provide one at a small cost.
- Once in the salon, you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
- There will be no waiting area. If you turn up early for your appointment, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until you are asked to enter. Clients will only be allowed in once the previous client has left, the stylist has removed their old PPE, and they have sterilised their workstation.
- There will be a sanitising station at the front door.
- We will be working to appointments only. Strictly no walk-ins.
- The stylist will have new PPE on for each new customer.
- Clients will use disposable gowns and disposable towels when required.
- Social distancing tape and floor markers have been added to guide you.
- We have removed unnecessary furniture.